- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account. In order to use some of the Services, you may be required to create an account (“Account”). You may choose to complete and submit an online registration form. You may be asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name, email address, and also a password that you will use for your Account
- ‘Contact’ and ‘Try Amkiri’ Information. If you send us a ‘Contact Us’ request, a ‘Try Amkiri’ request or any similar request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer and/or improve the Services, track users’ movement, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide and/or improve our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user or to identify a browser or a device. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookie that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instruction on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you may not be able to take advantage of certain function of our Services.
- Other information. We, our Services and/or our functionalities may gain access or collect the following information: (i) Location information: when you use our Services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We may use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. (ii) Unique application numbers: certain Services or functionalities may include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall a Service or functionality or when that Service or functionality periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates. (iii) Local storage: we may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device(s) using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Publicly Available Information. Any content that you post on, or via, our Services (“User Submissions”) may be publicly available to other users, and may also be accessed, indexed and/or used by third parties. The notices and tools that we provide on our Services are intended to inform you which information will be made publicly available. If you publish your contact information in any User Submissions or as part of your Public Profile, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users of the Services or third parties. We, therefore, encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with our Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not identify or enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still use parts of the Services, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve and/or require our interaction with you.
- Keeping your Information. We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your Account, or as long as is needed to be to provide the Services to you, or in the case of any contact you have with us in connection with a “Contact Us” request, for as long as is necessary to provide the support related reporting. In addition, if reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required under any applicable law.
- Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products. The Service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that Amkiri endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of any affiliation with that third party. If you click on a link to a third party site, including on an advertisement, you will leave the Amkiri Service and will go to the site linked thereto. These third party websites may place their own cookies or other files on your device, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. Because Amkiri cannot control the activities of third parties, it cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personal information by such third parties, and it cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as Amkiri. You are therefore encouraged to read the privacy policies or statements of other websites you visit before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy. The Service is not primarily intended for children under 16 and parental supervision is recommended. If Amkiri learns that a child under 16 has provided it with personal information, Amkiri will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure or totally risk-free. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security while using the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. If you are a user located in the European Union, or if otherwise is required by any applicable law or regulation, you have the following rights relating to your Personal Information: (i) the right to be informed about how your Personal Information is being used; (ii) the right to access the Personal Information that we hold about you; (iii) the right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you; (iv) the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances; (v) the right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time; (vi) the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider; and (vii) the right to complain to your data protection regulator. If you want to exercise any of your rights, have a complaint and/or questions, please contact us at].firstname.lastname@example.org Note, that if you delete some of the information we collect about you, your account may be deactivated or you may not be able to experience all or any portion of the Services.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information, filing systems and/or databases in connection with the foregoing events.
Sign up for our newsletter to become part of the AMKIRI Collective and get 10% off your first order!