Ink De Parfum 10 ml and Limited Edition Savage Tattoo Collection
Break the rules with our fierce SAVAGE Stencils and killer AMKIRI ink. Features our newest limited edition tattoo collection and a wide-angle wand so you can look and smell like the badass that you are.
- The AMKIRI Brush Wand, Original Scent
2 Stencil Collections - 24 Sheets,
Over 190 Designs
- The Variety Stencil Collection
- The Savage Stencil Collection
Long-lasting fragrance & design (12H+)
Water & sweat resistant
Vegan & cruelty-free
Easy to apply & remove
Break the rules with our fierce SAVAGE Stencils and killer AMKIRI ink. Features our newest limited edition stencil collection and a wide-angle wand so you can look and smell like the badass that you are.
The set is perfect for AMKIRI novices and aficionados alike.
Application and removal are so simple, you’ll be using it every day.
Available in AMKIRI’s iconic charcoal and white colors and signature Original Scent.
- Choose a design and stick stencil firmly on skin.
- Gently shake The Wand.
- Paint in the stencil with Visual Fragrance™; one coat should be sufficient.
- Wait 10 seconds and while the ink is still damp, gently peel off the stencil.
- Let AMKIRI dry for 3 minutes.
Embrace the Magic of AMKIRI Visual Fragrance™!
- For Best Results: Avoid contact with AMKIRI design for 15 minutes
- To Remove: Gently scrub with soap and water or swipe off with makeup remover wipes.
- Do not use on face near the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Gently shake the AMKIRI Wand to ensure the tip is fully covered with ink. Apply sticker stencil design firmly & evenly on a clean patch of skin.
- Paint Visual Fragrance™ in from outside edges of the stencil towards the center.
- Wait only 10 seconds for the ink to set before you peel off the stencil. (The goal is not to let the ink dry on the stencil.)
- Be sure to peel the stencil off in the same direction of the shape. (For example: if an arrow design is pointing to the left, peel to the left!)
- If you get some AMKIRI outside the lines, moisten a cotton swab and blot around the design.
- You can even use the the top of The Wand as a hard edge for definition.
- Allow AMKIRI 3 minutes to dry. Avoid friction or contact for 15 minutes to reveal even better results!
- AMKIRI stencils should only be used for one application.
- Store AMKIRI in a cool place out of direct sunlight.