Frequently asked questions
ABOUT AND HOW TO USE THE PRODUCTS
HOW TO I APPLY AMKIRI?
WHEN SHOULD I REMOVE THE STENCIL?
ONLY wait 10-15 seconds before removing the stencil. The Visual Fragrance™ ink should still be damp.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE AMKIRI?
As often as you like! Amkiri is intended for daily use, but it’s up to you!
HOW LONG DOES THE AMKIRI LAST?
The Amkiri Visual Fragrance™ scent and design will last on skin 12+ hours! Much longer than traditional spray fragrances that evaporate between 4-6 hours. You will have plenty of Visual Fragrance™ for all of your stencil designs & more!
IS AMKIRI WATERPROOF?
No, but, Amkiri is Water & Sweat Resistant (6-12H) so you can swim & gym with it on! Avoid rubbing with water or scrubbing with soap while wet.
WILL AMKIRI TRANSFER TO MY CLOTHES?
No! Visual Fragrance™ is water-based (not oil-based or alcohol-based like traditional fragrances). This allows the color to lock in the design without transferring to your clothes, after drying (3 to 15 min)!
HOW DO I REMOVE AMKIRI?
Amkiri is easily removed by gently rubbing it off with soap and water. You can also use removal wipes. Feel free to watch our removal video.
IS AMKIRI SAFE?
Yes. Amkiri has passed all of the cosmetic safety regulations. All Amkiri products are formulated and licensed in accordance with FDA regulation for cosmetic application. All ingredients are approved for cosmetic usage, both in the US and EU, and do not contain any toxic chemicals.
IS AMKIRI FRAGRANCE UNISEX?
WHAT ARE THE AMKIRI INGREDIENTS?
Ingredients: aqua, fragrance, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, iron oxides (ci 77499), glycerin, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), acrylates / dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate copolymer, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol ammonium acrylates copolymer, sodium laureth sulfate, c11-15 pareth-7, caprylyl glycol, sodium citrate, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium lauryl sulate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl fionone, geraniol, citronellol, eugenol, citral, limonene, chlorphenesin.
Can I use Amkiri as makeup?
Do not use near or on the eyes. Amkiri is not a liquid liner!
WHAT IS THE SHELF-LIFE OF AMKIRI?
Amkiri has a shelf-life of 12 months from date of opening. 3 years if unopened.
WHERE IS AMKIRI MANUFACTURED?
The Fragrance Ink is developed in Israel and the products are assembled and filled in the United States. All Amkiri products are manufactured to the highest standard.
WHERE DOES AMKIRI SHIP & WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?
U.S. Free Shipping anywhere in the U.S. on all orders of $45.00 and over.
$6.00 Flat Shipping Rate anywhere in the US for orders below $45.00.
INTERNATIONAL Free Shipping on all orders of $145.00 and over.
Standard International Shipping is available for orders below $145.00 for a fee of $15 – $25 (Restrictions apply).
WILL THERE BE ANY MORE FRAGRANCES IN THE FUTURE?
WILL THERE BE ADDITIONAL STENCIL SETS?
WILL THERE BE MORE COLORS?
HOW CAN I BE INFORMED OF NEW PRODUCTS?
Sign up to our newsletter for new product announcements and special offers here!
- If you are not satisfied with a purchase on Amkiri.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order # and detailed explanation of why you would like to return your order (photos optional).
- Products must be returned in good condition in their original packaging.
- Amkiri purchases can be returned by mail by following the return procedure described below.
- We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges.
- Please allow up to 30 days from the date that the return order was received at our Returns Department. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.
- If you initiate your return to Amkiri.com by mail within 30 days of the date of purchase, and the returned item is in good condition, you will receive a full refund to the original form of payment.
- If you initiate your return to Amkiri.com by mail after 30 days from the date of purchase, you are not eligible for a return. Items shipped to Amkiri outside of the return window (specified above), not in good condition or not in the original packaging will not be processed for refund.
- Amkiri monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to refuse returns on Amkiri.com.
- Amkiri.com is unable to offer exchanges at this time.
- To process your return, e-mail email@example.com with your Order # and detailed explanation of why you would like to return your order. We will respond within 3 business days regarding next steps. Please do not return your order before you have connected with an Amkiri customer service representative.
- Please also include photos of the shipment with your Return request (optional).
- Return your item in original Amkiri packaging and original shipped box if available. Otherwise, pack your return in a well-padded box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please include either your Shipping Details slip or your printed Order Confirmation email you have received from at the time of purchase in the return package.
- Returns should be mailed to:
International Flavors & Fragrances
C/O AMKIRI USA INC.
521 West 57th Street – 9th Floor
New York, NY 10019
- You will receive an email confirmation when your return is processed.
- If refund approved, it takes up to 14 business days to issue a refund. Please note that your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
- If you have any questions about your return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order, Shipping and Delivery
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All orders will ship the following business day (in rare cases, it may take up to 3 business days). For domestic orders, USPS usually delivers shipments in up to 3-6 business days. For international orders, USPS shipments may take up to 21-30 business days. Every order will have a tracking number so you can follow your Amkiri package.
I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY SHIPMENT YET. WHAT’S GOING ON?
If you are in the US and it’s been over 10 business days since you placed your order, or if you are overseas and it’s been over 30 business days since you placed your order, please let us know by emailing email@example.com with your name and order number. A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Amkiri is not responsible for any fees or tariffs.
DO I NEED TO PAY CUSTOMS?
If you’re ordering from outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. AMKIRI has no control over these charges and we are unable to advise what the cost may be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. You may want to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
How do I cancel my order?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and informing us that you would like to cancel your order. Please include your order number and the reason why you’d like it canceled. As long as the package has not shipped, we can cancel your order and you will receive a full refund.
WHAT IS THE RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
Wholesale, Retail and Bulk Orders
What if I want to buy large quantities or have a store and want to carry Amkiri?
Please contact email@example.com more information.