INK + STENCIL SET
The AMKIRI Classic is a discovery set containing our signature charcoal perfumed ink and 90+ classic temporary tattoo stencils. Mix up your style with a variety of silhouettes - a graphic icon on your wrist or a full sleeve around your leg - this set gives you the freedom to choose something new every day.
10 ML / 0.34 fl oz
Basic stencil set
12 stencil sheets
- 10 ml / 0.34 fl. oz - for 300+ uses.
- The ink is hypoallergenic, vegan, alcohol-free, and cruelty-free.
- Lasts 24h+ (even while enjoying water activities like water sports!)
- The energizing scent lasts 12h+.
- Easily removed with soap + water.
- Includes a set of discovery stencils.
Exhilarating. Energizing. Clean. Notes of peppermint, ginger, and juniper layer with musky, woody undertones and a hint of lush aquatic flowers to create a rush to the senses. AMKIRI's blend of natural ingredients layers with your body's own unique chemistry for a complex, unisex scent that unfolds as you wear it. This is fragrance that's meant to be lived in.
- Choose a design and stick stencil firmly on skin.
- Gently shake The Wand.
- Paint in the stencil with Visual Fragrance™; one coat should be sufficient.
- Wait 10 seconds and while the ink is still damp, gently peel off the stencil.
- Let AMKIRI dry for 3 minutes.
Embrace the Magic of AMKIRI Visual Fragrance™!
- For Best Results: Avoid contact with AMKIRI design for 15 minutes
- To Remove: Gently scrub with soap and water or swipe off with makeup remover wipes.
- Do not use on face near the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Gently shake the AMKIRI Wand to ensure the tip is fully covered with ink. Apply sticker stencil design firmly & evenly on a clean patch of skin.
- Paint Visual Fragrance™ in from outside edges of the stencil towards the center.
- Wait only 10 seconds for the ink to set before you peel off the stencil. (The goal is not to let the ink dry on the stencil.)
- Be sure to peel the stencil off in the same direction of the shape. (For example: if an arrow design is pointing to the left, peel to the left!)
- If you get some AMKIRI outside the lines, moisten a cotton swab and blot around the design.
- You can even use the the top of The Wand as a hard edge for definition.
- Allow AMKIRI 3 minutes to dry. Avoid friction or contact for 15 minutes to reveal even better results!
- AMKIRI stencils should only be used for one application.
- Store AMKIRI in a cool place out of direct sunlight.