Stencil collection of bold designs isn't for the faint of heart
Get loud with this stencil pack designed for the rule-breakers and risk-takers among us. This Savage collection of bold designs isn't for the faint of heart.
Simply apply a stencil to your skin, paint on the AMKIRI ink of your choice, wait 10 seconds, and peel off while the ink is still damp and then let it dry- it's really that easy. Gender-neutral. Ageless. Timeless. Less labelling, more creating. Each stencil is designed for one perfect application that goes on smooth and comes off even smoother.
(The Stencils alone don’t carry any scent)
- Over 100 Stencils
- 12 Stencil Sheets (6x2sets)
Ink De Parfum is not included
Size: 2.4in x 5.7in (6cm x 14.5cm)
These stencils designs are sold separately, and do not come with Visual Fragrance™ or a Wand applicator. The stencils themselves are not fragrant. You must paint the Visual Fragrance™ ink onto the stencil to get the full AMKIRI experience.
If you are just starting out with AMKIRI, we recommend you try the Wand & Stencils Set first, then add to your design collection with an array of stencils.
- Choose a design and stick stencil firmly on skin.
- Gently shake The Wand.
- Paint in the stencil with Visual Fragrance™; one coat should be sufficient.
- Wait 10 seconds and while the ink is still damp, gently peel off the stencil.
- Let AMKIRI dry for 3 minutes.
Embrace the Magic of AMKIRI Visual Fragrance™!
- For Best Results: Avoid contact with AMKIRI design for 15 minutes
- To Remove: Gently scrub with soap and water or swipe off with makeup remover wipes.
- Do not use on face near the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Gently shake the AMKIRI Wand to ensure the tip is fully covered with ink. Apply sticker stencil design firmly & evenly on a clean patch of skin.
- Paint Visual Fragrance™ in from outside edges of the stencil towards the center.
- Wait only 10 seconds for the ink to set before you peel off the stencil. (The goal is not to let the ink dry on the stencil.)
- Be sure to peel the stencil off in the same direction of the shape. (For example: if an arrow design is pointing to the left, peel to the left!)
- If you get some AMKIRI outside the lines, moisten a cotton swab and blot around the design.
- You can even use the the top of The Wand as a hard edge for definition.
- Allow AMKIRI 3 minutes to dry. Avoid friction or contact for 15 minutes to reveal even better results!
- AMKIRI stencils should only be used for one application.
- Store AMKIRI in a cool place out of direct sunlight.