- License Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, Amkiri grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Services solely pursuant to these Terms and as specified in the Site.
- Intellectual Property Ownership Amkiri retains all rights in the Service (including, but not limited to, applications, software, designs, graphics, texts, information, materials, pictures, video, sound, music, and other files, and their selection and arrangement) (collectively, “Service Materials”). The entire content of the Services is protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You shall not, nor shall You cause any other party to modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Service pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the Service Materials without Amkiri’s explicit, prior written permission. All other uses of copyrighted or trade mark material, including any derivative use, require explicit, prior written permission from Amkiri. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is explicitly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Service Account as well as severe civil and criminal penalties. Amkiri and/or its licensors and affiliates own all right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all the Service Materials. You hereby acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any of the Service Materials, or rights to any derivative works thereof. It is understood that you may, at your sole discretion, provide Amkiri with suggestions and/or comments with respect to the Services (“Feedback”). You represent that you are free to do so and that you shall not knowingly provide Amkiri with Feedback that infringes upon third parties' intellectual property rights. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such Feedback shall belong exclusively to Amkiri. It is further understood that use of Feedback, if any, may be made by Amkiri at its sole discretion, and that Amkiri in no way shall be obliged to make use of any kind of the Feedback or part thereof. Furthermore, you warrant that your Feedback is not subject to any license terms that would purport to require Amkiri to comply with any additional obligations with respect to any Amkiri current or future products, technologies or services that incorporate any Feedback.
- Account Termination Amkiri may refuse access to the Service or may terminate your account without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your account, or illegal or improper use of the Services, products, or Amkiri’s intellectual property as determined by Amkiri in its sole discretion. You may lose your user name and persona, if applicable, as a result of account termination, without responsibility on the part of Amkiri for any damage that may result from the foregoing. If you have more than one account, Amkiri may terminate all of your accounts. You acknowledge that Amkiri is not required to provide you notice before suspending or terminating your account. In the event that Amkiri terminates your account, you may not participate in any of the Services again without Amkiri’s express permission. Amkiri reserves the right to refuse to keep accounts for, and provide access to the Service or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose accounts have been terminated by us to use your account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your account in error, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Disclosure We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Services, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Amkiri, its users or the public.
- Rules of Conduct and Usage You represent and warrant that you have full right and authority to use the Services and to be bound by these Terms. You agree that you will comply fully with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances, and the Terms herein. You undertake that you shall not defraud, or attempt to defraud, Amkiri or other users, and that you shall not act in bad faith in your use of the Service. If Amkiri determines that you do act in bad faith in violation of these Terms, or if Amkiri determines that your actions fall outside of reasonable standards, Amkiri may, at its sole discretion, terminate your account and prohibit you from using the Service. You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not:
- Violate intellectual property or other rights of any party;
- Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user accounts, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs (including without limitation “robots” and “spiders”) to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications through which the Services are accessed;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without our express permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- Rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account to anyone without our written permission;
- Attempt to gain access to the Services on or through any service or platform that is not authorized by Amkiri;
- Copy, distribute, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of any content made accessible through the Services, or publicly display, reproduce, create derivative works from, perform, distribute, or otherwise use any content on the Services, other than for accessing and using the Services as permitted under these Terms;
- Sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to Amkiri’s proprietary rights;
- Sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Services;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Services without our prior express written authorization;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content from the Services;
- Disrupt serves, systems or networks connected to our Services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitation on use of the Services;
- Infringe and/or violate any of these Terms.
- Sale Terms – Shipping and risk of Loss Delivery to the shipping address you indicate on any order is calculated during the checkout process. Each order will usually be shipped from our location within such time as shall be specified in the Site, from time to time, subject to availability of the products you have ordered. All items that you purchase from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Please allow extra days for local holidays, national holidays, weekends and sale time. In the event that at any time, we offered free delivery, we reserve the right to amend or change such offer at any time, with immediate effect.
Delivery Charge Orders will be charged a certain shipping rate as shall be specified in the Site, from time to time.
Returns And Refunds You can return any unused items pursuant to the refund policy displayed in the Site, from time to time. Customer Service If you are dissatisfied in any way with your order or have a query relating to delivery please email us at @amkiri.com
Prices The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations with respect to shipping internationally. We cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. We will process payment for the full amount on confirmation of your order.
Despite our best efforts, items in our catalog may be mispriced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned, subject to the return policy of Amkiri at such time and in any event, only if the produce is immediately sent back and is in new, unused condition. Certain products cannot be returned. See Returns Information for details. All prices shown are cash prices in US Dollars. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders at any time. Availability of the Products All orders for products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to substitute items of equal quality and value. You will be notified of such substitutes when you place your order.
Product Descriptions We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions, sizes, colors, styles or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. If a product you purchase is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject and pursuant to the return policy of Amkiri. See Returns Information for additional information.
- Availability The Service availability and functionality depends on various factors, such as software, hardware and Amkiri's service providers and contractors. Amkiri does not warrant or guarantee that the Services will operate at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access or error-free.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability Amkiri makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Service of the content of any sites linked to the Service and assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of Amkiri’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party; or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Amkiri, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use of and access to the Service;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- Term and Termination Amkiri, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Services, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Amkiri shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Services, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Services. Upon termination of these Terms, You shall cease all use of the Services. This Section and the Intellectual Property (IP) Ownership, Confidentiality, warranty disclaimers, limitation of liability, indemnity obligations and General provision shall survive termination of these Terms. During or after termination of these Terms, You shall not perform any actions which may damage our rights, property, reputation or goodwill.
- General By using or visiting the Service, You agree that the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Amkiri. Any claim or dispute between You and Amkiri that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel Aviv – Jaffa, and You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel Aviv – Jaffa. Amkiri reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND AMKIRI AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Information, Support or Questions Amkiri will make reasonable efforts to provide you with technical and product support for the Services. For information, support or questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org